Kanchanaburi view

Kanchanaburi view

Monday, June 10, 2013

Exploring Bangkok alone on 8 and 9 June- Boxpackers near Platinum Mall

Yo, if you are traveling alone at Bangkok and like to be near the shopping place (the Platinum Mall), you may consider Boxpackers (cute little bed in a small room). The staff is very friendly and helpful with your question. Is about 5-8 min walk to Pratunam Market and 10 min walk to The Platinum Mall. There is alot of local food stall along the road and massage parlor which you can visit them.

Address of the hostel:

39/3 Soi Phetburi 15, Petchburi Road, ThanonPhayathai, Rajathevi Bangkok 10400 Thailand Map of the hostel
with good card access system, good security measure

4 beds female dorm and cost 500 Baht a night (Sgd $21) including breakfast


a good size toilet
Travelling alone can be boring and dangerous, so I have to be cautions at all times. When come to shopping in Bangkok, you will not feel lonely as you will be busy shopping and looking for interesting thing. I could not resist the shopping temptation when I am at Platinum mall alone. These are some of my shopping item which I am preparing for my Koh Samui Trip on Mid June.

I also went to Siam Square before my dinner. It is very hot to walk in the open. You can consider looking for evening gown at Siam Square as there is a lot of shops that custom make dress.



Siam Square opposite Siam Paragon

I knew a gal from Bangkok via Instagram so decide to meet up with her for dinner since I going to Bangkok. She also bring some of her friend to the dinner at Thong Lo and we have a good chit chat dinner session with them. All of them are Doctors (Teera and Air are Chinese Acupuncture doctor and Woody is a Aesthetic doctor) and they are only 26. They are very friendly people, they know how to speak English and Chinese so made our conversation easier. There is a lot of restaurant, night club, pub and Aesthetic Clinic at Thong Lo. Please explore Thong Lo Soi 9 and along Sukhumvit 55 Road, there is a lot of thing to explore (is a bigger version of our Singapore's Holland Village). 

the next day, I enjoy my brunch at After you dessert cafe to try out their breakfast menu.
please try this, banana chocolate pancake
chocolate Nutella pancake

No comments:

Post a Comment