Kanchanaburi view

Kanchanaburi view

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Exploring Bangkok- Som Tam Nua (31 Aug 2013)

This day, my 3 good friends came over to visit me and I am thrilled to see them after 6 months apart. They are part of my life as we usually will meet up for dinner and snack/supper time and shopping, share happiness together and protect each other from sadness (all the ups and downs). Now I am happy and feel ease that she has move on her life and even more happier than last time.


As they took the afternoon flight so they reach Bangkok at 7pm which is very late. After check-in to our hostel (Lub d Siam square), we decided to have a late dinner at Som Tam Nua at Siam Square Soi 5. Please look out for the big brown signage "SomTam Siam Square Soi 5". The fried chicken is good, the papaya salad and the tom yam is spicy. The fish is so so.




yummy fried chicken, is a must to try

Address of Som Tam Nua:

Siam Square Soi 5

No comments:

Post a Comment