Kanchanaburi view

Kanchanaburi view

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Exploring Bangkok- Somboon Seafood & Mr Jones Orphanage (1 Sep 2013)

Today early in the morning we went to Dean & Deluca at Chong Nonsi to eat breakfast together with my family before 4 of us start our shopping journey at Chatuchak. I am delighted to have this combined breakfast session as it is so enjoyable to have family and friend together at the same time.

My good friends have really enjoyed their breakfast and almost finished the food (they are small eater).


 red velvet cake, yummy...
 all day breakfast
 please order this American Breakfast, super yummy 
Mexican Breakfast, taste not bad..

After Chatuchak, we went to Somboon Seafood (Bantadthong Branch) , is a walking distance from MBK, guided by Kelvin so we gals just follow. There are a lot of deserted shop house along the way so we thought Kelvin is selling us off. I have tried the black pepper so this time we tried the fried curry crab, it taste yummy. We have order other dishes like the steam prawn with garlic, grilled fish coated with salt, fresh oyster and fried morning glory with chilli paste. The food never disappointed to us.  


fried curry crab


After this, we went to Mr Jones Orphanage, please don say that we are hungry pig. We have short times in Bangkok so we need to seize all the opportunity to try all the goodies.








Address of Somboon Seafood:

895/6-21 Soi Chula 8, Bantadthong Rd., Wangmai, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Map link

You can walk from the National Museum BTS, you can find the direction here.

Address of Mr Jones Orphanage:

Siam Centre


3 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    I'm glad that I googled and found your blog. I went BKK just 2 months ago in Sep but couldnt find Somboon. I'm going over next year in Jan again during CNY period. Do you have direction to Somboon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    I'm glad that i googled and found your blog. I went BKK 2 months back in Sep but couldnt find Somboon.
    I'm going again next year during CNY period. Do you have the direction to Somboon from MBK?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      Hope you have enjoyed my blog. I have linked the direction from National Museum BTS on my blog for your easy reference.

      Delete