Kanchanaburi view

Kanchanaburi view

Friday, May 3, 2013

Schluck Steak & Pizza at Kanchanaburi

A good place for western food to recommend. We went to eat at this restaurant " Schluck Steak & Pizza" and ordered the T-bone beef steak and chicken steak. OMG, the food is so nice. The meat is so chewy and tender, best beef I even tried. By the way I am not a beef lover but it made mi fall in love with it.

The gravy for both beef steak and chicken steak is so special and unique. Please please try the food at this restaurant. I love their cake too, so soft.

The price of this meal is 450 baht (less than $20), where in Singapore I could get such a good food at this price.

 interior is so special.
 T-bone is so tender, i seldom eat beef but this is good.
 my chicken steak is good too even though they use breast meat.
spoilt of choices.. end up I order my hubby's favorite black forest cake..

Location of Schluck Steak & Pizza

20/1 Maenumkwai Rd. Thamakham | Muang District, Kanchanaburi 71000, Thailand

No comments:

Post a Comment