Kanchanaburi view

Kanchanaburi view

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Exploring Bangkok

I went to Bangkok alone on 6 April 2013 as Mike is working on that day. I am so boring, in need of shopping so I go ahead to book my accommodation at Lub d (Siam). I staying in a Female Dorm which is quite interesting as I am not the only female who travel alone. People (especially parents) always say don travel alone in Bangkok as it is dangerous, people may kidnap you. It is quite adventurous to explore Bangkok alone. I went to Platinum mall for shopping which I think most of the people already knew about this place for wholesale deal.

Lucky me. My friend (Hui Zhuang) from Primary School is also in Bangkok with her family and she ask me for dinner and explore Chinatown too.

Chinatown market is so crowded. If you want to go shopping for accessories, bird nest, herbs and other household stuff, you may consider to go Sampeng Lane.

Location of Lub d (Siam Square)

925/9 Rama 1 Road, Wangmai, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand. The hostel is beside National Stadium BTS, so is very convenience. It is near MBK, Siam Discovery and Siam Center.

Location of The Platinum Fashion Mall

222 11th Floor Petchburi Road, ThanonPetchburi, Ratchthevi, you can take BTS to Chit Lom and walk past  Central World and a small bridge and you will reach the mall. You will also pass by the 4-face Buddha which people will go to pray for safety and other thing.

Location of Sampeng Lane

Soi Wanit 1, you can take taxi to the place or you can take BTS to Hua Lamphong station and walk there.


No comments:

Post a Comment