Kanchanaburi view

Kanchanaburi view

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pork with lot of onions....

These 5 days I have being cooking for Mike and his friends as his friends stay at our house for 5 days due to Song Kran festival (water festival). Ha ha as they are my guinea pig to taste my cooking. Sorry that some of my food is abit salty as I overlook the amount of salt and the salted soya bean. Sorry about that.

Today I cook this pork belly with lot of onions and it received good comments so this is one of the successful dishes.

This is created by my mother in law and everyone love it. so please try it and give comments.

Ingredients:
300 grams of pork belly
2-3 packets of onions (chopped into thin slices) that is enough to cover the entire pork belly when cooking
3 spoons of dark soya sauce

Marinade:
2 spoons of oyster sauce
1 teaspoon of pepper
1 teaspoon of sugar

How to:
1. Combine pork belly with marinade for at least 1 hour.
2. In a pot, heat oil and stir fry the onions.
3. Add the pork belly and stir until cooked.
4. Then add the dark soya sauce together, mix well. 
5. Cover the lid and simmer for about 30-45 minutes.
sorry if it look unpleasant but it really taste good. 



No comments:

Post a Comment