Kanchanaburi view

Kanchanaburi view

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Sesame oil Chicken with mushroom

I have revised the recipe that I took from my mother in law and it taste good. I am too engrossed in cooking and eating that I forgotten to take photo, will take the photo when I cook this dish again. 


If you do not like mushroom, you can replace it with potatoes. Please use clay pot to cook this dish as it really taste different when I use steel pot to cook it.


Ingredients:
300 grams of chicken leg or chicken wing
some dried mushroom- to boil it first and cut away the stem
6-7 slices of ginger
2 tablespoons of sesame oil
1-2 spoon of dark soya sauce
1 cup of water

Marinade:
3 spoons of oyster sauce
1 teaspoon of pepper
1 teaspoon of sugar
2 spoon of chinese wine (Hua Tiao)


How to:
1. Combine chicken with marinade for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour.
2. In a claypot, heat sesame oil and stir fry the garlic.
3. Add the chicken and stir until cooked.
4. Then add the mushroom and dark soya sauce together, mix well. 
5. Add the water, mix well , cover the lid and simmer for about 30-45 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment