Kanchanaburi view

Kanchanaburi view

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Exploring Kanchanaburi- Muang Sing Historical Park & Sai Yok Noi Waterfall

Mike is off again due to Songkran festival in Thailand and we decided to explore Muang Sing Historical park and Sai Yok Noi Waterfall with his friends.

The journey is about 1 hour car ride from our house, but I hate long journey. During the journey, you will see vegetation, hill and river, so still not too bad.

We reach Muang Sing Historical Park first at 9am, the first few tourist to reach there as the park open at 9am. Muang Sing is actually a ancient city located in Tambon Sing of Amphoe Sai Yok, can be dated to 13th and 14th centuries. There are 4 monuments in side the city wall of Muang Sing.

The Monument No 1 and 2 is quite big and frankly speaking I have not go to such historical place before so I am amazed by the building, like how they build it and how they still standing strong.

Monuments No. 1
One of my favorite photo that I took 
One of my favorite photo that I took 
 One of my favorite photo that I took 

Monument No.2



Kwae Noi River


After which, we went to Sai Yok Noi water fall, is another 30 minutes car drive from Muang Sing Historical Park. As that day is a public holiday for the Thai, thus it is very crowded at the water fall.








No comments:

Post a Comment