Kanchanaburi view

Kanchanaburi view

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pork Noodle at Kanchanaburi (K Town)

When I explore good food at Kanchanaburi, I will also let you all know about it.

I am sitting at one of the cafe ( Cafe de' PARADISO) drinking mango smoothie while waiting for Mike's friend. During the Song Kran festival, we saw people pouring water at people with pail of water and water gun, this is their tradition to do it once a year. Everyone is having fun even though people pour water on them.

mango smoothie

After meeting his friend, Mike bring me to this small cafe which just serve pork noodle either dry or soup noodle. It is quite run down, if Mike did not bring me in, I will not step in. But after I taste it, it is really nice and it cost about 30-40 baht. Please try it when you at Kanchanaburi.

Pork noodle at K Town: the soup is so nice, full of pork taste and meat ball is chewy, love it.



Location:

U Thong 2 Soi, Mueng Kanchanaburi, Kanchanaburi
open from 7am to 6pm

No comments:

Post a Comment